Another Broken Egg is Hiring Take-Out Specialists!
Who We Are
New to Northeast Ohio, Another Broken Egg is not your typical breakfast, brunch, lunch place. Our menu is loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes that span classic breakfast items, new brunch favorites, and twists on traditional lunch dishes. We operate with the purpose to Celebrate Indulgence through a commitment to creating an inspired customer service for both our guests and fellow team members.
Take-Out Specialists Primary Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate entire carry out station and communicate with the kitchen team to provide an exceptional dining experience to our carry out guests. Welcome guests to the restaurant, take phone orders, help guests find menu choices, ensure accuracy of all orders, pack orders, assist with third party delivery orders, and respond to guests’ needs in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Answer phone calls using company script in a fast and friendly manner. Maintain menu knowledge and be able to answer guest inquiries with clarifying questions and answers. Accurately take phone orders and correctly ring orders into the point-of-sale system.
- Maintain accurate cash banks and properly close out take-out and third party to go orders.
- Properly package food and beverage orders, condiments, and appropriate items accurately and promptly. Ensure all items are included in the orders as per the guest’s requests and the café’s standards.
- Practice safe beverage and food handling. Maintain sauce bottles and stock items throughout the shift. Properly stock and shut down To Go Packaging and Pick Up area with a “close to open” mentality.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and stocked work area, notifying manager of any shortages. Clean and sanitize work area throughout shift.
- Complete cleaning tasks as assigned. Sweep, mop, and/or vacuum work area in the restaurant.
- Promptly address any customer service issues and involve management promptly for additional guidance on resolution.
- Perform all position responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Must be dressed neatly and well-groomed in company approved uniform at all times. Maintain personal hygiene to company standards.
- Must be able to operation POS computer system, make change correctly, and make credit card transactions accurately.
- Walk or stand most of 6 – 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to read menus and training materials.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and perform cleaning duties.
- Professional phone skills. Must be able to hear well with loud background noise in order to answer telephone and respond to guest requests.
- Must be able to calmly respond to unsatisfied guests and notify a manager immediately if the matter cannot be corrected in a timely manner.
- Able to lift and carry supplies and bus tubs of up to 50lbs up to 20 times per shift.
- Assist in restocking and detail cleaning of all aspects of the restaurant.
- Adhere to company punctuality standards and arrive on time and ready to work for scheduled shifts.