Another Broken Egg is Hiring Expediters!
Who We Are
New to Northeast Ohio, Another Broken Egg is not your typical breakfast, brunch, lunch place. Our menu is loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes that span classic breakfast items, new brunch favorites, and twists on traditional lunch dishes. We operate with the purpose to Celebrate Indulgence through a commitment to creating an inspired customer service for both our guests and fellow team members.
Expediter Primary Job Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between cooks and service teams to maintain order efficiency through accurate plating, timely preparation, and delivery of food. Act as the last line of defense to ensure food is properly plated and is pleasing to the eye.
- Have a pleasant and quick smile; treat everyone with respect and kindness. Uphold and maintain high quality customer service and hospitality at all times.
- Effectively communicate in a fast-paced environment. Maintain strong organization and actively problem solve in the moment.
- Identify and completely prepare dishes properly with condiments, garnishes, and ramekins on every dish, every time according to standards. Promptly and neatly apply garnishes and finishing touches to each dish for the guest.
- Ensure the expo area is properly stocked with ample back up product where needed. Ensure back up prep is completed and replenish stock throughout shift. Effectively communicate low calls on product that is needed throughout the shift. Effectively utilize down time to stock station for peak volume to maintain an even flow of food out of the kitchen.
- Maintain a clean and presentable work area throughout the shift. Periodically clean and sanitize area throughout shift. Practice proper safe food handling throughout and work to prevent cross contamination of food items.
- Perform cleaning duties for the station including but not limited to collecting trash, clean and wipe down countertops and equipment, wipe down shelves and walls, organize and stock expo items with “close to open” mentality, and scrub down and clean food carrier trays.
- Perform all position responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Must be able to remain calm and focused during fast paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Must be dressed neatly and well-groomed in company approved uniform at all times. Maintain personal hygiene to company standards.
- Walk or stand most of 6 – 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to read tickets/computer monitors, menus, and training materials.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and perform cleaning duties.
- Able to lift and carry supplies and bus tubs of up to 50lbs up to 20 times per shift.
- Assist in restocking and detail cleaning of all aspects of the restaurant.
- Adhere to company punctuality standards and arrive on time and ready to work for scheduled shifts.