Another Broken Egg is Hiring Dishwashers!
Who We Are
New to Northeast Ohio, Another Broken Egg is not your typical breakfast, brunch, lunch place. Our menu is loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes that span classic breakfast items, new brunch favorites, and twists on traditional lunch dishes. We operate with the purpose to Celebrate Indulgence through a commitment to creating an inspired customer service for both our guests and fellow team members.
Dishwasher Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure dishes are clean, sanitized, stocked to the stations, and available as needed.
- Maintain daily cleanliness and maintenance of dishwashing machine.
- Wash plateware, glassware, silverware, pot/pans, and kitchen utensils according to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Keep kitchen clean by sweeping, deck brushing, and mopping floors as well as emptying trash.
- Clean and sanitize throughout shift.
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of the position. Work to the restaurant’s sense of urgency.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Able to lift and carry cases, bus tubs, and trash bags of up to 70lbs throughout shift.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Walk or stand most of 6 – 8 hour shift.
- Frequently immerse hands in water and designated mild cleaning solutions.
- Able to perform cleaning duties as assigned.
- Adhere to company uniform and personal hygiene standards.
- Adhere to company punctuality standards and arrive on time and ready to work for scheduled shifts.