Another Broken Egg is Hiring Bussers!
Who We Are
New to Northeast Ohio, Another Broken Egg is not your typical breakfast, brunch, lunch place. Our menu is loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes that span classic breakfast items, new brunch favorites, and twists on traditional lunch dishes. We operate with the purpose to Celebrate Indulgence through a commitment to creating an inspired customer service for both our guests and fellow team members.
Busser Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure guests are seated at clean, sanitized, and properly set tables.
- Monitor cleanliness and sanitation of restrooms and outside perimeter of the building.
- Clean, maintain, and restock bus area for start and next day shifts with a “close to open” mentality.
- Empty trash and sweep the restaurant, bar, and outside seating areas.
- Offer assistance to guests by clearing dishes and glassware. Reset tables.
- Clean and sanitize throughout the shift.
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of positions. Work to the restaurant’s sense of urgency.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Able to lift and carry cases and bus tubs of up to 70lbs up to 20 times per shift.
- Work in both indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Walk or stand most of 6 – 8 hour shift.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and perform cleaning duties.
- Must be able to clearly communicate guests’ needs to other employees (servers, hostess, manager).
- Required to carry trays and supplies. Assist in re-stocking and detail cleaning of all areas of the restaurant.
- Adhere to company uniform and personal hygiene standards.
- Adhere to company punctuality standards and arrive on time and ready to work for scheduled shifts.