Another Broken Egg is Hiring Bartenders!
Who We Are
New to Northeast Ohio, Another Broken Egg is not your typical breakfast, brunch, lunch place. Our menu is loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes that span classic breakfast items, new brunch favorites, and twists on traditional lunch dishes. We operate with the purpose to Celebrate Indulgence through a commitment to creating an inspired customer service for both our guests and fellow team members.
Bartender Primary Job Responsibilities
- Comply with any required law regarding bartender certifications.
- Create a fun, engaging atmosphere for both guests and fellow employees.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Maintain extensive Menu Knowledge to answer questions about food and drinks.
- Enter orders on the POS computer system quickly and accurately.
- Respond to guests’ needs as necessary.
- Adhere to company sanitation policies and procedures, keeping bar area (counters, floors, chairs, etc.) clean.
- Resolve guest issues and involve manager as needed, keeping manager & supervisors promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance, safe service concerns, positive events), taking prompt corrective action where necessary or suggesting alternative courses of action.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies.
- Empty trash, sweeps, mops and/or vacuums the work area at the conclusion of shift.
- Complete prep and batch recipes to promote “Close to Open” mentality.
- Work effectively, professionally, and respectfully with other team members, helping to create a positive working environment with positive actions.
- Mix, garnish, and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following standard recipes.
- Maintain a professional, organized work space (bottles, glassware, cleanliness, etc.)
- Count drinks that are served to ensure responsible service of alcohol
- Perform all position responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Able to lift and carry cases and bus tubs up to 30 lbs.
- Able to walk or stand for 6 – 8 hour shift.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and perform cleaning duties.
- Professional phone skills. Must be able to hear well with loud background noise in order to answer telephone and respond to guest requests.
- Required to carry trays and supplies.
- Adhere to company uniform and personal hygiene standards.
- Adhere to company punctuality standards and arrive on time and ready to work for scheduled shifts.