Another Broken Egg Cafe is Hiring Bussers.
Summary of Responsibilities
Work with servers and Host/Hostess to ensure guests receive excellent service through clean and proper table setup and beverage setup. Maintain a clean and stocked work environment.
- Ensure guests are seated at clean and properly set tables.
- Monitor cleanliness of restrooms and outside perimeter of building.
- Clean, maintain and restock bus area for start and next day shifts.
- Properly complete all involvement with the Guest service sequences, i.e. taking water and cream to tables.
- Empty trash and sweep the restaurant, bar and outside seating area.
- Offer assistance to guests by clearing dishes and glassware. Reset tables.
- Clean and sanitize throughout the shift.
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of position. Work to the restaurants sense of urgency.
- Maintain favorable working relationship with all company employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Able to lift and carry cases and bus tubs of up to 70 lbs. Up to 20 times per shift.
- Work indoors 98%; outdoors 2%
- Walk or stand most of 6-8 hour shift.
- Must be able to read menu items and speak English.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and perform cleaning duties.
- Must be able to clearly communicate guests’ needs to other employees (servers, hostess, manager).
- Professional phone skills. Must be able to hear well with loud background noise, in order to answer telephone and respond to guest requests.
- Required to carry trays and supplies. Assist in re-stocking & detail cleaning of all aspects of the restaurant.